Our approach to protecting you against Covid-19
The health, wellbeing and safety of or guests has always been our top priority and we will continue to meet our high standards and your expectations while adapting to and implementing the latest Government guidance on hygiene and safety practises.
In addition to our cleaning processes we have reviewed our guest room set up, the guest journey throughout the hotel, and processes that involve face to face interaction with staff and other guests.
- Strict cleaning protocols in place before a new guest checks in with rooms left vacant as long as possible up to 72 hours, where possible, to allow any potential traces of a virus disappear before cleaning and disinfecting with a particular focus on key touch points around the room.
- Staff will wear disposable gloves and aprons while cleaning rooms that are refreshed for every room
- Non essential items removed from rooms such as cushions and collateral
- Hand Sanitising stations positioned at key transition points
- One way systems to reduce the chance of being in close proximity to other guests and staff
- Increased cleaning regime of touchpoints throughout the hotel
- Reduced capacity of lobby areas
Check in / out
- Procedures reduced to limit interaction with staff
- Where possible administrative procedures emailed to you following your booking confirmation
- Express Check Out available with key drop off
- Card only payments
Food and beverage service
- Enjoy a Continental and full English Breakfast in Foregate’s Brasserie.
- Foregate’s Brasserie is open for evening meals from 6.00pm to 8.30pm; reservations are recommended.
- Room Service is available from 6.00pm to 8.30pm
- Bar service is available throughout the day and evening.
Life@Whitehouse Leisure Club’s fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool spa are open to members and residents.
Please remember to book your session in advance to ensure that social distancing is maintained throughout the club.
The sauna and steam room remain closed as per Government instructions.
Don’t forget to bring your face covering when you visit as you are required to wear it in all the hotel’s public areas.
We will continue to monitor Government advice and guidance issued and update our process accordingly.
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.
Be first to hear about new offers and events