- Maintenance - If you are feeling the strains of everyday pressures, massage therapy can aid in releasing those pressures. Shoulder and back treatments can identify trigger points that can be released to reduce headaches and stress on the muscle.
- Pre-event - If you have a sporting event in the near future an essential part of any training programme is recovery. Sports Massage Therapy should be included to maximise training and enhance performance during the event.
- Post Event - If you are recovering from an event Sports Massage can aid the removal of waste products from soft tissue, decreasing the time it takes to recover from the activity.
- 1-hour treatment £30
- 30-minute treatment £20
WHAT THE TREATMENT INCLUDES
- The session will include a postural assessment to identify areas which could be causing issues.
- Consultation to discuss what areas need attention
- Treatment on the areas identified by the therapist
- Stretching to the necessary areas
- Aftercare including stretches to complete at home and nutritional advice.
Rob Orme is the Leisure Club Manager here at [email protected] He recently passed a certification as a Massage Therapist